Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Shop Items

Listed some new items this week so I thought I'd give a run down of what they are. 


Two new jewelry sets both made with wonderfully shiny Swarovski crystals. I love the shiny!
Blue Swarovski Crystal &
Lampwork Bead Jewelry Set
Red Crackle Glass, Swarovski Crystal
& Rhinestone Jewelry Set
These can be bought as sets, with a 15% discount, or you can purchase each piece of the set individually at regular price. Check out my shop for all the details. 

In addition, I've added a couple new mini top hats - these are all 5.5" wide by 3" tall.  
The elegant Black & White mini:

Black & White, Flowers & Feathers
Mini Top Hat  - Front
Black & White, Flowers & Feathers
Mini Top Hat  - Back
The fabulous Pirate Queen...Skull - Pirate - Halloween - Themed mini:
Pirate Queen Mini Top Hat - Front

Pirate Queen Mini Top Hat - Back
Many more hats and themes are in the works.  I've just finished a major brainstorming sessions and come up with designs for 15 more hats. Many of these have Halloween themes given that it's just 2 months away.  Please check my shop page frequently as I hope to be adding new items several times a week. 

Let me know what you think of these new designs!
Thanks!
Darian

No comments:

Post a Comment